About the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
ICC is the largest, most representative business organization in the world. Its hundreds of thousands of member companies in over 120 countries have interests spanning every sector of private enterprise.
A world network of national committees keeps the ICC International Secretariat in Paris informed about national and regional business priorities. More than 2,000 experts drawn from ICC’s member companies feed their knowledge and experience into crafting the ICC stance on specific business issues.
Benefits of membership:
- ICC members get access to the corridors of power. As ICC members, company executives are in contact with ministers and international officials at the heart of intergovernmental groups such as the G20 and the United Nations.
- ICC members gain influence at the international and national level through ICC’s network of national committees and groups.
- ICC members stay connected to a network of the world’s most influential and dynamic companies of all sizes and in all sectors, forging high-level business relationships at exclusive events.
- ICC members receive news of development in policy, law and regulation at an early stage winning time to make the right decisions for their business
- ICC members write the rules that business uses every day to reduce costs and uncertainties in areas from arbitration to banking and commercial contracts
- ICC members regularly build skills and receive discounts on ICC publications, trainings and conferences around the world.
- The ICC/WCN’s eVault allows you to keep copies of electronic documents, emails, contracts in a secured ‘cloud computing’ infrastructure with multiple levels of encryption.
- ICC/WCN Online Market is an online gallery grouping boutiques from all around the world and allowing any company to develop its B2B online sales
- ICC/WCN ChamberTrust seal allows companies around the world to easily find potential new business partners whose existence, profile, products and services have been verified.