ICC DISPUTE RESOLUTION BULLETIN – ISSUE 3 2018
As a privileged member of ICC, you are entitled to receive the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin free-of-charge, as part of your ICC membership. I am pleased to send you the link to Issue 3 – 2018 of this prestigious publication.
- New section Commission Reports: Introducing the revised ICC Arbitration Clause for Trust Disputes and the Supplementary Materials on Financial Institutions and International Arbitration
- Two commentaries: The increased use of dispute boards and tools to improve theirn effectiveness ; a study on the ‘Singapore Convention’ for the enforcement of mediated settlement agreements
- Case Decisions: ICC Awards dealing with the Orgalime Conditions and an accompanying commentary
- Practice & Procedure: Achieving gender equality on the ICC International Court of Arbitration and 2017 ICC gender statistics
- Global Developments: Key decisions and law reforms in eight jurisdictions, including the adoption of the 2006 amendments to the UNCITRAL Model Law in British Columbia (Canada), Uruguay, Hungary and the new arbitration law in the UAE.
- News from the latest ICC Events: ICC regional conferences (Asia, Africa, Europe,
MENA), a Young Arbitrators’ Forum discussing the Achmea decision, and ICC Institute’s training on oral advocay
Book reviews: ‘Arbitrating the Conduct of International Investors’: Addressing the disparity in mutuality of access to investor state dispute mechanisms.
We remind you that the Bulletin exists in ebook format only. All back issues of the
Bulletin can be found in the ICC Dispute Resolution
1. To access the Bulletin free of charge, you simply download the free software
Adobe Digital Editions, click on this link to download ADE:
1. Once you have downloaded ADE, you can click on this link to open and read the
2. Once you open the Bulletin in ADE, it is possible to save a pdf version.
Please click on the link at the end of the table of contents to save a pdf